Hello from Manchester England

duropart

.020 Over
Ride
rocket touring
Hi
I am new to the site and thought I would introduce myself. I am 52 yrs old from the U.K. and have been riding bikes all my life apart from a bit in the middle when I couldnt afford one , my kids needed all my money to look good and impress their friends ( I suppose we have all done it.) Anyway as they got older I started where I left of buying sports bikes and street bikes and now cruisers. I was harley owner for years and in 2012 I bought my first ever triumph, a 1700 big bore thunderbird, and what a great bike, but I couldnt get any hard luggage that I liked the look of, so one day me and the other love of my life and my financial backer ( the wife ) went to buy some triumph tee shirts at the local dealers and lo and behold there it was , a 2012 rocket 3 touring in black with loads of extras. Anyway after parting with some lolly and a part x on the thunderbird it was all mine and I'm lovin it. Off out this weekend now the sun is here cant wait, keep you posted.

That is a nice story .. Welcome from Australia , where England foolishly sent all the bad guys years ago .. descendants of them bad guys now enjoying another villain sent out from England .. our Rockets ;)

Manchester I have heard of that place:D are you a city or unt man? your answer might decide if you get a xmas card from me or not;)

Spent 6 months there over the fall and winter of 2002-3. Lived in M1. Nice weather. What language do you speak there? Go ManU.

Back