Hello From Glasgow

ogri211

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket3 Roadster, Speed triple 1050,
Hello I have a 2011 Rocket roadster which I have owned since 2013, I also have several other bikes some from the 1970's which I have restored myself, I have had the Rocket 3 for nearly 6 years and have no intention of getting rid of it because I dont think there is anything out there that comes close to it.

Hello I have a 2011 Rocket roadster which I have owned since 2013, I also have several other bikes some from the 1970's which I have restored myself, I have had the Rocket 3 for nearly 6 years and have no intention of getting rid of it because I dont think there is anything out there that comes close to it.
welcome from sunny Florida via Glenrothes Fife.

Welcome" big guy! I also believe the rocket 3 is a unique and spacial bike, I only had one other bike and that was a 1976 Harley sportster i bought new, back when i was discharged from the Navy; "Be Safe!

Back