Hello from Germany

Hardy

.040 Over
Hi Folks,
my name is Hardy and I'm living near Bremen in northern Germany. I spend some 40 years on different bikes. I sold my last dream called Temptation (M1800R / M109R) a stunning ride, pricewinner and so on for a Rocket III Touring. Reason my wife told me she or the bike. I choose the easier way.
I love the Rocket because it fiths to me pretty well. Riding comfort and torque - you feel like on a big scooter and riding an fast automatic.
I am registered in the forum now since november 09, which was the time I startet to plan to get a Rocket. Proud owner now for some weeks and the first 5000km. I think this is the bike for a longer time and more miles than the bikes before. I will keep it stock just to save money and have less trouble in riding and servicing the bike.
Just came back from Holiday in Spain. We where 15 bikes and visited the heaven for bikers in Catalunya close to the see and in the pyrenees. My riding behavoir changed in the last few years from a caferacer to impress people (mostly the female ones) to a longer daytrip rider and thats why I decided to get the R3T.
Well that is a short introduction of myself. Oh forgot: I spend my service at the 4.ATAF at Ramstein airbase as an Member of the Nato staff. So hello to all the guys who had their service in Germany as well.

all the best to you
Hardy

So you traded your wife in for the R3T, Hardy? I like your style - you should fit right in here!

Welcome to the site from New Jersey and do enjoy the ride!

Welcome to the site. I lived in Germany for 3 years in the town of Buedingen, beautiful country you have to ride in. Wish I had owned a motorcycle when I was over there. Enjoy the Rocket.

rocket3.org meets r3owners.net

Hallo Hardy,

greetings to my german forums kollegue;)
Hoffe es geht Dir gut.
Hope everything is ok with you
Gehst Du etwa fremd hier imForum?
I ve logged in here 2 months ago to get some new ideas for Bikemodifications.
Now we have two platforms to keep in touch.:D

See you at one of our next Rocketpartys in germany.

Ralf (RocketIIIHG)
Here known as Triskell66;)

Hallo Hardy,

greetings to my german forums kollegue;)
Hoffe es geht Dir gut.
Hope everything is ok with you
Gehst Du etwa fremd hier imForum?
I ve logged in here 2 months ago to get some new ideas for Bikemodifications.
Now we have two platforms to keep in touch.:D

See you at one of our next Rocketpartys in germany.

Ralf (RocketIIIHG)
Here known as Triskell66;)

Hey ralf

I did not see you at the bad bruckenau meet , and I had to leave before going to the official opening in frankfurt on saturday last week hope it was a good day at the opening.

I left a suitcase in Berlin.........

Hi, Hardy

I was Berlin Brigade for 2 years in early 80's and just took my wife to Berlin a few months ago to show her around, well I thought that anyway. Berlin was a different animal than I remembered but a lot of fun. So, welcome to the site enjoy the ride. What a beautiful place to ride.

Back