Welcome from sunny North Texas. Looking into my crystal ball I cannot see your problem from here........could you be slightly more specific? If it's who to vote for, wrong forum.

Welcome from sunny North Texas. Looking into my crystal ball I cannot see your problem from here........could you be slightly more specific? If it's who to vote for, wrong forum.
Yeah sorry about that :) I just posted a thread but needs to be approved before it shows publicly. I need to lower the Rocket....I'll give you the link once is visible. thank you!

Yeah sorry about that :) I just posted a thread but needs to be approved before it shows publicly. I need to lower the Rocket....I'll give you the link once is visible. thank you!

Ok post was approved.... there you go ! Lowering Rocket III Touring

This is your Official New Member WELCOME! to our R3 Family... I've already replied to your other thread and hope you get your new Perma-Grin soon... :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Back