Hello from Cleveland Ohio

Death Arrow 007

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket III Touring
Joined last year sometime and never posted my intro. I thought I'd get away with it until one of your administrators tracked me down irl, took my Rocket keys and said I'd get'em back once I posted my location and posted about myself in an introduction or something.

My name is Caliban Thankyouman Youdaman and I ride a 2015 R3T. I'm old enough to have a bike like this, and young enough to ride it like I stole it every once in a while.

I just started riding in 2007 when a buddy of gave me a lesson on a 1969 Honda (almost a moped kinda thing) then he handed me the keys to his 2005 Yamaha V-Star 1100 and told me to keep it for the weekend if I wanted.

I wanted...

By early 2008, I had my first bike. A 2002 Yamaha Roadstar. The two-tone red and gold. Loved it. Couldn't pay for it. And it got repossessed by the end of the same year.

Between then and now I've also had an '02 VTX1800, an '85 V-Max, an '05 VTX1300 (which I gave to my son -- kinda) and now my '15 R3T.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep this one for quite some time.

So yeah, that's me. That's about me and my location is in the title.

Can I get my keys back now?:D

Joined last year sometime and never posted my intro. I thought I'd get away with it until one of your administrators tracked me down irl, took my Rocket keys and said I'd get'em back once I posted my location and posted about myself in an introduction or something.

My name is Caliban Thankyouman Youdaman and I ride a 2015 R3T. I'm old enough to have a bike like this, and young enough to ride it like I stole it every once in a while.

I just started riding in 2007 when a buddy of gave me a lesson on a 1969 Honda (almost a moped kinda thing) then he handed me the keys to his 2005 Yamaha V-Star 1100 and told me to keep it for the weekend if I wanted.

I wanted...

By early 2008, I had my first bike. A 2002 Yamaha Roadstar. The two-tone red and gold. Loved it. Couldn't pay for it. And it got repossessed by the end of the same year.

Between then and now I've also had an '02 VTX1800, an '85 V-Max, an '05 VTX1300 (which I gave to my son -- kinda) and now my '15 R3T.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep this one for quite some time.

So yeah, that's me. That's about me and my location is in the title.

Can I get my keys back now?:D
Welcome from Edmonton, Alberta

Welcome, neighbor. We get together in Virginia first week of August this year, you're invited.

Back