stratsandaks

.020 Over
Been lurking on this site for several months and figured it's about time I crawled out of the woodwork and introduced myself. I purchased an '11 R3R earlier this year and have been checking this site daily for new ways to spend money on this awesome bike. :D

This seems like a cool place to hang out and gather info, of all the Triumph sites, I like the vibe of this one best.

John

Wise choises, both. G'day and welcome from Australia. Let's see, exhaust, tripples, PCV, GIPro for starters. Then if you want to try something that will cost nothing, remove secodaries. What "colour" did you get?

It's good you finally pipped up, what modifications do you have planned?

Given any thought to Delmarva bike week in Ocean City this weekend?

Welcome aboard. You have one of the more knowledgeable Rocket Captains right in your town. Look up idk and you'll find a wealth of knowlege regarding the Roc. He should be passing through here soon anyway.

Wise choises, both. G'day and welcome from Australia. Let's see, exhaust, tripples, PCV, GIPro for starters. Then if you want to try something that will cost nothing, remove secodaries. What "colour" did you get?

Thanks.

So far I've installed TORS, flashed 20355-2 with TuneECU which opens the secondaries up, and done some cosmetic things like Triumph oval mirrors and a paint matching radiator surround.

The bike is phantom black

It's good you finally pipped up, what modifications do you have planned?

Given any thought to Delmarva bike week in Ocean City this weekend?

The mods I'm looking at doing next are a better seat, highway pegs (I'm liking the looks of the Rivco mounts that bolt to the lower rails,) and triples. Probably in that order.

I've thought about it but I can't make it this year, though it looks like the weather should be great this weekend.

Back