hello from Austin, TX

evo

.020 Over
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 R Black edition / 2005 Daytona 650
not an R3 owner yet, currently running a Daytona 650 with electrical issues, should be finalizing the sale on my 2012 R3R in the next few days :)

Really rather excited, couple of my buddies have just bought Harley's and want me to also, but I gotta get something bigger and better!

Anyone else here in ATX?

Welcome to the site Evo. Your buddies are understandably trying not to feel so embarrassed about their purchases by wanting others to join their foolish folly. Make sure you flaunt your Rocket with pride! The more they put it down, the more it's working. :D

Welcome from Canada. Just got my Rocket dyno'd and met a few Harley riders that were all ooing and awwing at my ride. 1 of them had 3 Harleys. All in the shop and not running. Enjoy your Rocket!

Welcome Evo, From Brisbane down unda.
Mate you will leave those Harley riders in your tyre smoke, these bikes ROCK!!!!:cool:

Welcome to the forum. I have a family in Ft. Worth, is that close enough? Ride Safe :)

cheers for the welcome fellas

the grin has already set in! can't wait to pick it up already (my Daytona 650 is my daily ride right now and I have to push start it every time, kinda over it already!)

I remember riding a R3T couple years ago and just sitting at the lights rocking from the torque…does it ever get boring? I doubt it!

looking forward to exploring hill country out here, too uncomfortable to get out there on the D650…if any of you are around this way, let's ride! and I'll buy you a beer too! (after the ride of course :) )

Back