Hello from Athens, Al.

Mike Enfinger

.020 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
IMG_3992.JPG I bought my 2015 Rocket Touring new back in March. I had a 1977 Triumph Bonneville back in the mid 80's so when I decided to get a motorcycle I went back to Triumph. The Rocket is an awesome ride. I'm going to eventually add the Ramair intake and some after market exhaust.

Welcome from just up the road in Cullman. Maybe we can get together for an Alabama ride. This is the most friendly and informative group I've ever been associated with and now you're part of the madness.

Hi y'all. Im fixen to head out tomorrow Saturdaymorning and cant decide, do I want to head to north east Georgia and Dragon Tail or explore North West Georgia and Alabama. Any input is appreciated.

Hi y'all. Im fixen to head out tomorrow Saturdaymorning and cant decide, do I want to head to north east Georgia and Dragon Tail or explore North West Georgia and Alabama. Any input is appreciated.
If you haven't been to the dragon. Then that's the best roads. If you have and want something different, then there are nice rides in North GA and Alabama.

Ben to the dragon more times than I can count. Just looking for places to go thats different. Haven't been to northwest Ga oo Al area since 1975. Here its changed a bit.;)

Back