Hello From Arizona - 1969 BSA Rocket 3

AZCobra

Standard Bore
Ride
1969 BSA Rocket 3
Just signed up to this forum-- I have a 1969 BSA Rocket 3 -- original original paint unrestored with 2500 miles on it- Good condition that I am cleaning up and re-commissioning for the road - I am gonna need some parts-- I may swap out orig paint (faded) side covers with another set that I paint--and just hold on to orginals-- Tank is pretty nice original -- Fenders are faded - Is there any one with parts for sale for this bike-- I will scour the classifieds--
Cheers, Jim

I remember one member just recently bought one to restore,but veryy few members on here will have a BSA Rocket3 in fact most of them have probably never heard of that bike, good luck on your search and please post some pictures.
DSCN1297.JPG

Welcome from Christchurch New Zealand.

Have seen a few of these in shows here in NZ.

Might even get to see a few tomorrow at a bike show 90ks from home.

Me & @Tal are heading down in the morning but could be wet.

Just signed up to this forum-- I have a 1969 BSA Rocket 3 -- original original paint unrestored with 2500 miles on it- Good condition that I am cleaning up and re-commissioning for the road - I am gonna need some parts-- I may swap out orig paint (faded) side covers with another set that I paint--and just hold on to orginals-- Tank is pretty nice original -- Fenders are faded - Is there any one with parts for sale for this bike-- I will scour the classifieds--
Cheers, Jim
Welcome ! Looking forward to pics !

Back