Hello fellow riders!

Hot Trunk

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket III
Have a 2014 Triumph Rocket III, ever since I have owned it I have had the ABS light intermittently stay on while riding. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Looking forward to sharing information, love this ride! Nice to have access to a venue to learn more about the maintenance and care of my Rocket III. I am a rider of only 3 years, so I look forward to hearing from some veteran riders.

Hello Hot Trunk and welcome from Virginia, though at the moment in Mt Airy, NC with several other Rockets. What town are you in and if close, ride on over to NC and join us.
I have a 2014 R3T and have not had the ABS problems you are talking about. I would say that sounds like a dealer trip to me.

Hello Hot Trunk and welcome from Virginia, though at the moment in Mt Airy, NC with several other Rockets. What town are you in and if close, ride on over to NC and join us.
I have a 2014 R3T and have not had the ABS problems you are talking about. I would say that sounds like a dealer trip to me.

I live in Jacksonville, FL. Thank you for the invite.

Have a 2014 Triumph Rocket III, ever since I have owned it I have had the ABS light intermittently stay on while riding. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Looking forward to sharing information, love this ride! Nice to have access to a venue to learn more about the maintenance and care of my Rocket III. I am a rider of only 3 years, so I look forward to hearing from some veteran riders.

Also wondered how do you remove the radiator coolant cap, I am unable to get my fingers on it to twist it open. Is there a special tool or trick?

Welcome to the site from New Jersey, Hot Trunk.

Your dealer can do a quick and usually free diagnostic on the ABS light. More than likely it's no big thing. Are you running stock size tires and?

Back