Hello, back after a while

Rocket Geezer

.040 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket 3 Classic
it has been a while since I have been here. Had a small stroke that wiped out my vision on the left side. Fortunately that was all that was affected. Happy to report peripheral vision has returned along with a lot of rest of vision. Had stayed off bike for obvious reasons. Actually rode around block then a mile in very light traffic. Felt very good. Hopeful now that summer is here. Just not pushing it and bike ran perfect.

Welcome back
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:on recovery.
i to came back from a stroke (to much coffee now only 1 cup a day) only bad effects was reversing numbers on short words like rof eht

it has been a while since I have been here. Had a small stroke that wiped out my vision on the left side. Fortunately that was all that was affected. Happy to report peripheral vision has returned along with a lot of rest of vision. Had stayed off bike for obvious reasons. Actually rode around block then a mile in very light traffic. Felt very good. Hopeful now that summer is here. Just not pushing it and bike ran perfect.

So very sorry to read of this!
We should get together again - whenever you are able . . .

1olbull, good to hear from you. Thank you. That sounds like a very good idea.

In trial through Tuesday - after that if weather is OK & you be up to it, let's DO IT!
I'd ride down to where we met before if ya wish . . . or wherever.
Thumbs-Up.jpg

Let me know when you are ready.

If I get out of trial today early enough, perhaps later this afternoon?
Are you up for that?

EDIT
Sent a PM before noon - now too late.
Perhaps next time.
BTW - I left my cell# in the PM.
I'd like to have yours as well so we can better coordinate this next time.
Steve

Last edited:
Back