Hello and thanks for all of the insights on Rockets ! New owner - Bike arrived- in North Carolina

Hi Claymore
Welcome from Christchurch New Zealand.

That's my bike beside Tal we get out for a ride together sometimes.

Enjoy the Rocket.

It's great to have another Scotsman living in The US of A on the Forum so we can have some banter with aye.

I bought the Trophy there when it was Ray Price HD. Very happy with the dealer and I did look at buying the Rocket there but much as I would greatly prefer to buy from local dealer I got a deal for over $4K less than best price from local which is just too much to ignore

Well git'r'dun lad. There will be some riding days between now and spring. Be nice to ride with somebody besides my HD buddies. Having to put up with 2 of us should give them a case of the vapors :thumbsup:

Hey there Claymore....if your 6ft plus..the rivco risers underneath thunderbike nz teebars are perfect...dont need different cables, just re route them so they sit nice...i'm 6ft 1inch ish and find this is perfect for comfort. I have rivco Honda Goldwing hiway pegs mounted on the frame in front of the gear change and rear brake pedal for the times i want to stretch the legs out..

71800_389608ca74ed4ee31688e4b6a6a2ce93.jpg
What pipe do you have on there?

Mel, have you not received your system yet ?

20180211_073159.jpg
Yes I have Paul but I am still getting the bike built up with the pistons and cams going in. The first shop I wanted to do the job(the Dealer) chickened out and I had to go to a back up plan. In the end they are the best bike builders in the city but not to fast.

Your pipe is cleaner than chit.

Yes I have Paul but I am still getting the bike built up with the pistons and cams going in. The first shop I wanted to do the job(the Dealer) chickened out and I had to go to a back up plan. In the end they are the best bike builders in the city but not to fast.

Your pipe is cleaner than chit.

Cool, just the way your last post was written, I was thinking you hadn't received it.

Back