scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Sitting here with a very heavy heart had to put one of my Bosties down today due to kidney failure, not really sad he had fourteen great years and spoiled rotten like all our dogs are.
My heart feels like it weighs a ton because I will not see his wee face again, will not see him pounding towards me again, will not see him begging for my food again, he was/is a great wee guy and talk about unconditional love gave you every thing and asked for nothing in return except a pat on the head.
Not looking for any sympathy guys just wanted to share a wee bit about my Jimmie to my friends on this site.
P1010040.JPG
P2280004.JPG
P4160069.JPG
P4160069.JPG
P2280004.JPG
P1010040.JPG

My condolences!
A handsome lad he was and a great breed IMHO!

Very sad news indeed mate, as a dog owner myself most of my life I know what it's like to lose a best friend, but as you say in Jimmies 14 years of life, I am sure they will have been full of found memory's which will last a life time.

Sorry for your loss Dave. I can not imagine having a great friend like that for 14 years and losing him. I would be devastated if I were to lose Ginger and she is only 19 weeks. I took her to day care at my Vets today and had a really nice ride! Wow, like dropping the kid off at Grandma'a and having a day to yourself.:D But it was great when she saw me and was so excited.

Sorry to hear this Dave, the loss of any being that is close is never easy.:(
Just to chear you up a bit.... Its good to see you have a soft side:)

A very cute pooch indeed.

Condolences. They do become like family. Sounds like he was blessed with a great family while he was here.

Back