Heated Grips

JR

.020 Over
I recently installed factory heated grips on my R3 and notice that the left grip seems to get hotter than the right grip - has anyone else noticed this? By the way, I installed the late part number on an early bike and everything plugged in and didn't encounter any problems. So, I still don't know the difference between the two. I will have to say Triumph sure put a lot of effort into engineering these babies for their R3. Like the wires feeding through their pre-drilled handle bars. The only thing they could have done alot better with is the controller. I think a varible controller would be better and of course the style could have been lots better.

JR

owl

Turbocharged
Doesn't happen on mine JR, but I agree about a variable control idea - the top heat setting almost burns my hands after a while (I always like to wear thinner summer gloves with the heated grips - even in winter), and the lower setting is too cool.

gR3yWolf

Turbocharged
Ride
'07 Classic
I bought that option and will probably get to use it soon...I THE FREAKING WEATHER WOULD GO BACK TO BEING ABNORMAL!!!

FTL40

.060 Over
Ride
05 Rocket
I also have them on my bike, no problems. They work great. Stay safe.