Want to Buy Heated grips subharness (A9930168 (SUB HARNESS, HEATED GRIPS))

I found this harness in the Triumph Thunderbird Storm heated grip kit. Just make sure when you get the kit, that you cross-reference the kit contents to confirm this harness is in it. It turns out that the Thunderbird handgrips kit changed between years.

I found this harness in the Triumph Thunderbird Storm heated grip kit. Just make sure when you get the kit, that you cross-reference the kit contents to confirm this harness is in it. It turns out that the Thunderbird handgrips kit changed between years.

But on checking Fowlers UK parts listing the earlier and later kits specified for the Thundertbird HEATED GRIP KIT A9638123 Replaces A9638068 have the same part number A9930168 for the wiring harness itself shown as #4 below. Possibly another component in the kits was changed.

Heated Grip Kit - Triumph THUNDERBIRD (1600/1700) | Triumph THUNDERBIRD (1600/1700) Heated Grip Kit supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts
4 Sub Harness, Heated Grips A9930168

f7ac7c7dd5ee234003842149837fd922.png

I placed an order for that part along with the relay back in November with 2WheelPros. When I would check order status, it just kept saying "back-ordered from manufacturer", but didn't cancel the order like some of the websites will. I wasn't too concerned because I knew I could wire the Oxfords I had purchased directly, just thought it would be neat if I could use the stock circuit and connector. Lo and behold, 2 months+ later I got a shipping notification that it was on its way to my house! I doubt I will ever understand the motorcycle parts supply chain................:confused:

Back