For Sale Heads up re great partout of a non damaged '05 R3

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
A VERY rich list of sought after pickins ;):D

On FB today. A Dave Johnson from Sacramento, California.

Triumph rocket 3 parts for sale

I am parting out my 2005 Rocket III Found out My Transmission took a Dump over $4,000.00 to fix it. My Loss your Gain! Along with all the stock stuff I have the following. Windshield, Saddle Bags with the Metal Protectors, Corbin Dual Heated Seat with the Optional Backrest, Power Commander Dyno Tuned for my Bike, Tall Sissy Bar With Backrest and Triumph Logo Badge, Chrome Handle bar Risers, Chrome Triple Tree, Triumph Gas Gauge, Triumph Clock, Heated Grips with Hi/Lo, Highway Crash Bar (Strong one, Adjustable Highway pegs, Jardine Exhaust, Floor Boards Front and Back complete with adjusters in the back, Chrome Oil Tank, Chrome Frame trim, Chrome swing arm cover, Rear Crash Bars, New Barrett Clutch, Red Front Fender- Side panels-Tank and rear Fender, Rear fender chrome trim piece, K&N Throttle body kit, Air Horn, Bear claw looks like new, 3rd member with about 10,000 miles on it, Front and Rear Tires and rims in great condition. Anything else just ask? The only thing not working is the 5th gear in Tranny. I'm in Sacramento, California.

A VERY rich list of sought after pickins ;):D
I’m interested in the hardiness, both crash bares, risers, triple tree and a couple other things. PayPal is guaranteed safe for both parties and it’s totally free. Why only take a card or wire transfer? It makes people very skeptical.
On FB today. A Dave Johnson from Sacramento, California.

Triumph rocket 3 parts for sale

Your right, bloody Watson is always giving me bum steers.
Geezuz lucky for ol' Sherlock here, that suspicion isn't accusation! ;):D:roll::roll:

He told me that PayPal would hold his money for 30 days before he could get it
Made me a little suspiousus

He told me that PayPal would hold his money for 30 days before he could get it
Made me a little suspiousus

Having sold three laptops on EBay as I upgraded the family earlier this year, I can confirm paying via PayPal is painless and relatively quick. I had the funds in my PayPal account within minutes and transferred to my checking account in two days. PayPal is rather aggressive towards sellers if the buyer complains.... freezing what PayPal assets they can until it's resolved... credit card companies normally take weeks. I haven't looked (I don't do FB)... but as long as you know the risks...
-MIG

Back