rolandrat

.060 Over
Ride
rocket classic 09
just done the easternbeaver headlight upgrade,wow what a difference,i cant understand why some guys say discard one of the stock conectors and the yellow pilot light wires !i left mine in and just pulled the others out of the harness then wired as eb,but connected both stock connectors again with yellow stock wires and alls well pilot and parking light work as normal........OR AM I ABOUT TO GO UP IN SMOKE

just done the easternbeaver headlight upgrade,wow what a difference,i cant understand why some guys say discard one of the stock conectors and the yellow pilot light wires !i left mine in and just pulled the others out of the harness then wired as eb,but connected both stock connectors again with yellow stock wires and alls well pilot and parking light work as normal........OR AM I ABOUT TO GO UP IN SMOKE

No you shouldn't if you properly insulated all joins and connect every thing thru fuses, that's why I made mine a couple of guys up myself cos didn't want to lose the Parker/Pilot light and also cos the EB kits are a bit pricy I made up the harness with all the relays fuses h/duty wire etc for a tad under $40 au$ the EB kit is more than twice the amount.

yeah i agree,it is a bit pricey,i thought the relays etc would be a lot smaller than they are otherwise like yousay alot cheaper to diy.having said that everything is good stuff and insulated well

Back