Headlights PAR 36 or PAR 46????

ponters

254 RWHP Lush Racing Engine
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Howdy, Anyone know what size our headlights are? Ive tried measuring but don't know where they measure from. I'm toying with an experiment and wonder if any one knows what headlight is the standard replacement or internal dimensions of our headlight housing.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Will text you Donny's number mate. He replaced one of his headlights with a 150 watt spottie for his country roads.

5-3/4" is the correct size

i am using hella E-code headlights on my 08 classic and they fit just right. for the classic or two headlight rocket III's the 5 3/4" fit correctly, and for the touring if it uses a single bigger headlight, it should be a 7" headlight. i use the hella E-code headlights because they focus the light straight down your lane rather than splashing it all over the place. there's a distinct cut off at the top so you're not blinding oncoming traffic and they're a huge improvement over the stock plastic headlights. the hella's have a glass lens and glass reflector which control the beam much more precise than the stock plastic lights. at $50 bucks a piece they're a great deal too, for me anyway. you can use any h-4 bulb in them. susquehanna motorsports is who i go through for hella E-code headlights. they're for the european market=autobahn usage etc.

i am using hella E-code headlights on my 08 classic and they fit just right. for the classic or two headlight rocket III's the 5 3/4" fit correctly, and for the touring if it uses a single bigger headlight, it should be a 7" headlight. i use the hella E-code headlights because they focus the light straight down your lane rather than splashing it all over the place. there's a distinct cut off at the top so you're not blinding oncoming traffic and they're a huge improvement over the stock plastic headlights. the hella's have a glass lens and glass reflector which control the beam much more precise than the stock plastic lights. at $50 bucks a piece they're a great deal too, for me anyway. you can use any h-4 bulb in them. susquehanna motorsports is who i go through for hella E-code headlights. they're for the european market=autobahn usage etc.

Which glass lens and reflectoer did you use from Susquehanna?

Back