Headlight covers

zimtuff

Nitrous
Ride
2008 Trimuph Rocket
Last time I went a long ride,a rock from someone elses tyre cracked one of my headlights and I mhoping to avoid that on an upcoming ride. There use to be some headlight covers to suit the R3 on ebay but I cant find them.
Anyone know where I can get some,were they any good?

Im not too bothered if I cant fnd them,Ill make some from perspex and fix them temporarily

There seems to be a lot less parts and accessories on ebay for rockets than there were 2 years ago,seems quite few sellers have disappeared.

I don't think the chances are too great that you will have that happen again. I have 65000 miles on my Rocket and have never had a busted head light. Oops, now I better watch out.. lol

Last time we had 3 bikes out of 30 with broken headlights,2 harleys and me.
The roads are through iron ore country(in fact we re heading to the grand daddy of all iron ore towns) and the roads are lined either side with little lumps of ore or quartz or slate.

Zim, I have the laminate covers on my Rocket and also had one on my BMW 1150GS and a 1985 Gold Wing. I started using them after learning how much it cost to replace a lens on the Gold Wing and the GS, which is stupidly expensive.

The laminate covers are very inexpensive and do the job. I got mine for the Rocket on Ebay.

These are whatcha need :wink: honda 005.JPG Nothing gets thru these.

Back