Heading Out To AZ Again . . .

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
My Fellow Rocketeers,
I be putting my hand-out for some safe parking in the Las Vegas area . . .
I'm off to attend a human factors class in Glendale, AZ.
I would like to tow my motor to La Vegas, park my Jeep & small trailer and ride off into the sunshine for AZ. Would be gone a week (Jan 17 to Jan 25 or so).

just what is a human factors class and what do they teach you?
My Fellow Rocketeers,
I be putting my hand-out for some safe parking in the Las Vegas area . . .
I'm off to attend a human factors class in Glendale, AZ.
I would like to tow my motor to La Vegas, park my Jeep & small trailer and ride off into the sunshine for AZ. Would be gone a week (Jan 17 to Jan 25 or so).

just what is a human factors class and what do they teach you?

General definition is how humans interact with their environment. My interests are generally in the area of auto related operations and pedestrian activities. Driver perception response times to stimuli of varying magnitude, such as subtended angular velocities, and optics.
Are you bored yet, Amigo?!?!

Last edited:
checked my work schedule(for what its worth)says I will be at work that day dont know if my sister will be home near vegas that week she lives in henderson nevada

Good hunting for a helping hand. I’ve had great success asking for parking help on the motorcycle and cigar forums.

Sounds to me like a way to wright off a motor ride as a buiseness trip.

Thumbs-Up.jpg

Lon,
When I ride out, your new boots shall be with me!

checked my work schedule(for what its worth)says I will be at work that day dont know if my sister will be home near vegas that week she lives in henderson nevada

Could this perhaps be a farmer's daughter situation??????????????
OMG.jpg **** Yeah.jpg

Back