I rode it last Sunday. It's about 20 minutes from where I work. Road conditions mostly good, except some broken pavement near the top and watch that one hairpin turn- it can easily sneak up on ya! Welcome to the neighborhood!

I rode it last Sunday. It's about 20 minutes from where I work. Road conditions mostly good, except some broken pavement near the top and watch that one hairpin turn- it can easily sneak up on ya! Welcome to the neighborhood!
yeah i've done the skyway and the tail last year; some of the best riding in the country right there

We have to get together one weekend and ride it and maybe get joseywales and mulley also

I've rode that before. At the time I didn't know it was called the Devils Whip or anything about that road. Just out riding one day. After riding it I thought "Man that was fun"..... turned around and rode it again. :D

Same as I did when encountering the Dragon for the first time . . . eight times over two days!

Dang. I was going to ride it tomorrow. Thx for the heads up on the road condition. I'm near Bat Cave.

Back