Want to Buy Headers or full exhaust

Wannbe

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3R
I'm looking for a set of headers to cut up to make larger diameter tubes to a larger diameter crossover pipe and larger diameter exhaust. I will then add a ramair filter and have custom dyno tune. I want to have the stock look and better flow and keep my original. If someone has a spare set that will not be needed, I would pay shipping and maybe a small hassle fee. I want to compare this option to other systems available. A search of earlier posts shows some were available a while back, just hoping someone still wants to rid themselves of a set.
Thanks Kenny

Why not send CES an email to see if they will sell you only the part they make that attaches to the head then you could replicate the standard system in the larger diameter from there on.

Why not send CES an email to see if they will sell you only the part they make that attaches to the head then you could replicate the standard system in the larger diameter from there on.
Thanks for the idea "Mitzi". If one is available in the us it may be cheaper than shipping from Aus.

I have a set of custom made headers for sale. They have the original Triumph flanges (not the pressed steel ones that are on other custom headers) Happy to cut them up and just send you the flanges. $300AUD .. you will find the pressed steel ones are dearer than that to purchase .. and the original headers are $1,700 AUD new. Worth considering before chopping up any stock ones.

I'm looking for a set of headers to cut up to make larger diameter tubes to a larger diameter crossover pipe and larger diameter exhaust. I will then add a ramair filter and have custom dyno tune. I want to have the stock look and better flow and keep my original. If someone has a spare set that will not be needed, I would pay shipping and maybe a small hassle fee. I want to compare this option to other systems available. A search of earlier posts shows some were available a while back, just hoping someone still wants to rid themselves of a set.
Thanks Kenny
Google pinwall ebay, they have stock headers for $100.00

Whilst someone has started this thread i too am looking for aftermarket exhaust want full system as i will be doing intake and tune, was quoted 2000aud from ces but was wondering if anyone had a good system they wanted to sell?

I have a full system from header pipe back that gets rid of the cat box and bumps horsepower about 15hp. Take about 40 mins to install and mine cost $230 to those on this site plus shipping to Con. U.S. is about $15, to rest of world is about $75 to $80. You can view it here.

Back