Evil Mitch

LETS RIDE
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
Hey everyone i will be selling my ceramic coated stainless headers built by Sam Travelguy with the three staintune silencers as im going for a different look

please pm me if you wish to make an offer.
pickup is prefered but if someone requires postage it will be at their expense including packaging

001 (2).JPG

Attachments

• 002 (2).JPG
    002 (2).JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 2
Good looking header , and I have always loved Staintune pipes ,
But just installed a Carpenter system , GLWS

I actually have same setup sitting in the back corner of my garage not selling at this stage as have someone interested in them but that is to good a price you should not have trouble selling them, for anybody thinking about it this set up is like sweet music loud but not to loud and mellow as honey till you crack the throttle then it sounds like NASCAR deep and loud but not raspy

Id like just the headers if i could get them to mate up with the right hand tirs on mine :)

Id like just the headers if i could get them to mate up with the right hand tirs on mine :)
Those header are designed to line up with std exhaust on the the three pipe pre roadster models and I don't know for sure but I'd bet they would line up with the roadster exhaust as well if you just wanted to run them thru one Tors muffler I am sure that Trev at CES could modifie by closing of the crossover pipe or make up a short adapter or better still just make you a new better flowing muffler, ..... Some food for thought Sean:)

Yeah sure is mate they look even better in 1st person, im just curious if the foot controls on the roadsterbeing back further would foul on them ?

Yeah sure is mate they look even better in 1st person, im just curious if the foot controls on the roadsterbeing back further would foul on them ?
Not sure but if you went and seen Mitch with tape measure in hand I am sure you guys could soon work out if it will clear I would almost put my money on them just clearing at worst you may need to space out the master cylinder fluid bottle like we had to on the Std's with the CES exhaust

Back