TriumPhil

Living Legend
Ride
'07 Mulberry Red, Carpentered & Bruted R3 Standard
Wishing all of those here that celebrate Thanksgiving Day with their friends, families or both, a very happy holiday tomorrow.

thanksgiving-meme-33.jpg

3_0.png

I've always wanted to be around someone's at thanksgiven but then I always thought it was in December.... Or January.... ooooohhhh someone tell me what happens please :):):thumbsup: and post some pics of the food if u don't mind pretty peas :rolleyes::rolleyes: much appreciated ...

I've always wanted to be around someone's at thanksgiven but then I always thought it was in December.... Or January.... ooooohhhh someone tell me what happens please :):):thumbsup: and post some pics of the food if u don't mind pretty peas :rolleyes::rolleyes: much appreciated ...

Nope, November 23.... Well, what generally happens is we here in the US gather with family and or friends and eat WAAYYYY too much turkey, stuffing, mashed taters, gravy, rolls, and or whatever else doesn't jump up and run away from us!! btw that's one of the reasons so many Americans are too farking fat, cause we eat too much LOL. And also during the Thanksgiving festivities, often we drink too much too :confused:, and sometimes we end up arguing about/with family sh!t, politics, taxes, and what not. Then, we (well I do) go for round two and fix up a hot turkey sandwich, and more stuffing and taters and lots of gravy :) and then fall asleep 'cause I ate too dam much :( Then we repeat much of that same process on Christmas :laugh:

We are celebrating tonight with Family. My wife is a nurse and she is scheduled to work tomorrow. I just took a peek at the happy bird in the infrared cooker. Its injected with some creole butter and taste just like fried when its ready. It is almost up to internal temp for eating. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!:)
20171122_173322.jpg

Back