Haunted Crescent Hotel

Gunshots

Nitrous
For those that left Sunday and missed the tour downtown to the Crescent Hotel. The spritual uplifting was tremendous.

Attachments

• DSCN1768.jpg
    DSCN1768.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN1763.jpg
    DSCN1763.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 231
  • DSCN1750.jpg
    DSCN1750.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 159
These photos were not altered in any way The orb's have a story
Tomo has more details

Attachments

• DSCN1779.jpg
    DSCN1779.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 225
  • DSCN1780.jpg
    DSCN1780.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN1782.JPG
    DSCN1782.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Bruce, I think I got the orbs figured out. Given the angle and the sunlight, I think its the reflection off of Tommo's head!! If you look really close you can even see the hole:D!!
Seriously though, this was really creepy:eek:

Last edited:
Bruce, I think I got the orbs figured out. Given the angle and the sunlight, I think its the reflection off of Tommo's head!!

Yeah... very funny. That doesn't explain the ones down the hallway!

And I didn't like the way they floated around.

And did you notice there was no bottom to the staircase????

Oh crap.... look down the hole.... there's one down there!!!!!

Crap Crap Crap look at this....

Look at the picture hanging on the wall. I'm a Civil War buff and that was a Picture of The Robert E. Lee river boat racing the Nachez and in the pics its 4 sleeping girls.... the number that died!!!

I ain't never going back there!!!!!!!

Last edited:
My thoughts too Sunshine. But the water is not in the same place in the photo and Tomo and I got the same type of results on another camera. I'm not a beliver in ghosts but there was something in that hotel that wasn't right. I have no explanation for it. I have 4 photo's taken without moving (as best I could) at about 10 second intervals. they all show the Orbs in different areas and one has none at all. :eek:I'll post them tonight

I was thinking that as far as the orbs moving it was cause you guys were wearing your glasses and they had water spots, too. So when you moved your head the orbs moved?:confused:
Was a thought. But if you swear they were moving without that, I will tell you one....
Before me, my Bear Man lost a wife of 14 years to cancer. Sometime several months after she died he was talking on the phone to someone. He saw a floating light also and it moved all around from living area through the dinning area and kitchen. Then just disappeared. He was having a hard time with her loss. He thinks it was her letting him know she was ok. He swears that all the drapes were closed and no one could have been shining a light in to the house. He had to get off the phone and he followed it into the kitchen and dinning area. So perhaps someone there is holding their spirits at that location, too?:confused:

Last edited:
Back