Has anyone used these brake rotors?

mully95

Living Legend
Ride
Roadster
I've been wanting to improve the braking on my Roadster and been looking for parts. My list includes stainless steel brake lines, and aftermarket rotors. I have the EBC HH pads already on front and rear. Mainly concentrating on the front of the bike even though they have a rotor for the rear. They say they do but I can't find it. These are the first aftermarket rotors that I have seen that support ABS....... so that is a big PLUS.

For earlier rockets 2004-2009

Front Brake Disc Triumph 2300 Rocket 3 & Classic 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009

For Roadster with ABS 2010-

Front Brake Disc Triumph 2300 Rocket III Classic ABS 2010 10

I'm not sure of the cost of these parts because it listed in AU is that AUD?

Any suggestions on where to find good quality stainless steel brake lines?

thanks!

I have not used those rotors, but many that are similar - ductile Stainless Steel.

Search for ductile iron rotors. This will make a big difference, but will rust a bit. Sintered pads REALLY like ductile iron rotors.
;)

My hands are still tied. I have a 2010 Roadster and have not seen any other brake rotor manufacture support the ABS model. So right now S3 Performance is looking promising.

If like some US websites these people do not want to ship internationally I am more than willing to act as your go between as some other US members have done for me, I checked the shipping to me would add $8.38 AUD so then we would just need to take them to post office for shipping to you. I am happy to do this for any body over there as you guys have helped me out before infact I have Nolton looking after my J W Speaker LED headlights as I type

I have not used those rotors, but many that are similar - ductile Stainless Steel.

Search for ductile iron rotors. This will make a big difference, but will rust a bit. Sintered pads REALLY like ductile iron rotors.
;)

for ductile iron disc and brake systems using ductile iron dual or quad discs BERINGER is among the best

If like some US websites these people do not want to ship internationally I am more than willing to act as your go between as some other US members have done for me, I checked the shipping to me would add $8.38 AUD so then we would just need to take them to post office for shipping to you. I am happy to do this for any body over there as you guys have helped me out before infact I have Nolton looking after my J W Speaker LED headlights as I type

Thanks Hanso..... I will definitely contact you if I go with S3 Performance. I'm not sure about their shipping polices now that you mention it.

I have sent some questions to Spiegler and will be waiting on them to reply. I'm still in the shopping mode right now.

Back