Has anyone heard from flip Meister

Ridefree

Supercharged
Ride
2013 R3T .... 2003 Harley softail
Has anyone heard from Flipmeister lately. I'm ready to buy brake pads now and emailed him early yesterday morning but no response yet. I remember someone else having a similar problem a little while back and wonder how that went. Hopefully he is ok

I hope everything is ok.

If you can't get a hold of him, sportiketrackgear has good prices on our pads and free shipping to lower 48.

Has anyone heard from Flipmeister lately. I'm ready to buy brake pads now and emailed him early yesterday morning but no response yet. I remember someone else having a similar problem a little while back and wonder how that went. Hopefully he is ok

Yeah, it was me asking the same thing in a thread I started July 10, here:
Flipmeister still around?

I never heard from or about Daryl @flipmeister and ended up ordering pads through an ebay link @1olbull sent me:
EBC HH Brake Pads Rear Triumph Rocket III Roadster 2011-2015

The prices were good and there were no surprises with the pads.

If I'm not mistaken, that was Sidecar Flip, last seen here spring 2015. No, the account is still there, as are most folks who have moved on and even passed away -- the old posts are surprisingly comfortable for folks wanting to remember.

That is strange because I got some pads from him back in July I believe it was. He is a farmer as well from my understanding.

If you install EBC double H pads on your bike you might have/had wondered why they didn't really seem any better that OEM brake pads. Make sure the EBC pads are bedded in properly. Going through a couple of sets of these HH pads I always wondered why they squealed, and didn't stop as good as I thought they should. After reading the article, performing the bed in, I have no brake noise and they stop AWSOME!

Bedding in new motorcycle pads and rotors - EBC Brakes

Correction on the above time. After going through my email I found I contacted flipmeister back in May for new front and rear pads.

I didn't realize it has been that long ago.... time flys. :(

Back