Has anyone fitted side license plate to their Rocket 3 R/GT?

Hood49

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 Phantom Black
I have just put an order in the a side license plate holder for my Rocket 3R. The big bulky standard thing just does not do it for me. I expect delivery in the next couple of days. Let you guys know whether is is easy to install.

Side license plate holder - Access Design Ecully, FRANCE

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, ok - here in Germany the cops would laugh about this for about 15 minutes and then they will pass you the paperwork for the fee you will have to pay...

Does it come with an E-number or something similar?

Last edited:
Ah, ok - here in Germany the cops would laugh about this for about 15 minutes and then they will pass you the paperwork for the fee you will have to pay...

Does it come with an E-number or something similar?

I see lots of Harley's in Belgium in France with a side mounted numberplate. Here it is according to regulations. I do not know about Germany

In my opinion it makes the bike look better:

I see lots of Harley's in Belgium in France with a side mounted numberplate. Here it is according to regulations. I do not know about Germany

You got me wrong - it's die Position of the indicators. They must not be behind the axis of the back wheel...

I have just put an order in the a side license plate holder for my Rocket 3R. The big bulky standard thing just does not do it for me. I expect delivery in the next couple of days. Let you guys know whether is is easy to install.

Side license plate holder - Access Design Ecully, FRANCE
Still waiting for the underseat version with turn signal relocation brackets. Triumph rep here says its in the works..
Should be an easy conversion as there is plenty of room under the rear tail section.

Got the kit and installed it. I like it actually.
It was a bit of a fiddle with the cables of the indicators and the license plate lighting but all good it end...

Attachments

• IMG_3957.jpeg
    IMG_3957.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 235
Back