208 KB · Views: 773
  • DSCF0462.jpg
    DSCF0462.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 2,381
  • DSCF0464.jpg
    DSCF0464.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 1,797
Last edited:
Most Excellent!! Can you give us any mounting details - for example, the rack the TourPak is mounted on seems a little higher than stock, and the tour pack is forward such that the Leatherlyke lids might not open?? Obviously they do as the pictures show, but as I'm doing the same thing with a Harley TourPak, just struggling with the mounting details. Very well done - looks factory!

The mount is the secret...there is a latch which has to be unlocked, just like the latch on the RIII seat, and then it will tilt up (pivots in the back) so the saddlebags can open. As far as slowing the bike down...if you notice, I have some modified Harley wind deflectors on the front of the bike, and I haven't noticed any difference in the speed.

That came out great!!!!! I have been thinking about something like that for the touring.
I wanted to have arm rests for the wife and cant find anything like that. SOme are close but not as profound a rest as that.
The color matches perfectly. Did you paint it or was it like that!!!

Nice job!!!

mutt

Good job, it looks great! Now, if you'll mount a DVD monitor system in the back of your helmet, your passengers will be set. :D

WRT the tour pack, I took out all the Harley lights by filling the holes with new fiberglass, and then computer matched the paint, and then painted it.

Back