dave64

Mr
Ride
Triumph Roadster 2010
I was at the local Bike accessory shop today buying a new helmet and over heard this guy and his wife. She was trying on helmets and the young shop assistant was showing her a nice pink and fancy pattern helmet she seemed to like it too But then this comment . Your not wearing that on the back of my harley I then looked at him and shock my head and laughed he wasn't happy . You got to have the look not comfort or safety , i bet he got the bike for Xmas lol

I was at the local Bike accessory shop today buying a new helmet and over heard this guy and his wife. She was trying on helmets and the young shop assistant was showing her a nice pink and fancy pattern helmet she seemed to like it too But then this comment . Your not wearing that on the back of my harley I then looked at him and shock my head and laughed he wasn't happy . You got to have the look not comfort or safety , i bet he got the bike for Xmas lol
GREAT story - and VERY revealing!

Now those are the dumbest videos I've seen yet on UTUBE! Now I know why I don't watch much on UTUBE!
If you'd like i can show you one really skinning a woman from stem to stearn blood and guts that would make you squirm..Just trying to keep it light and airy .:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back