Harley Fatbob headlights on a R3

Evil Mitch

LETS RIDE
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
Hey all I know i know bloody harley parts and all that bla bla :rolleyes:

But i have always had a liking for the look of the headlights on the Harley Fatbob and thought it would be a cool look to put them on the Rocket . I think the fatbob lights are actually 1 piece and only one eluminates on low beam mutch like the ****** rockets.
Does anybody know of any pitfalls of doing this mod or reasons it couldnt be done? I reckon it would look sharp and still maintain the rocket look:cool:
cheers Mitch :cool:

But i have always had a liking for the look of the headlights on the Harley Fatbob and thought it would be a cool look to put them on the Rocket . I think the fatbob lights are actually 1 piece and only one eluminates on low beam mutch like the ****** rockets.
Does anybody know of any pitfalls of doing this mod or reasons it couldnt be done? I reckon it would look sharp and still maintain the rocket look:cool:
Blasphemy!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Yeh they are one piece , easy fix to get them both burning at once. I still like the idea of a V-Rod light and fairing. Bloke in NZ was doing it , don't know if he got it done or not.

Mitch,
Mine's got LOTS of harley parts on it.
They do have better chrome and accessories.
should be easy to do, can't wait to see the pics.
GET ER DONE...

I always liked the FatBob. If it had a Softail rear fender instead of that ugly straight one I mighty have bought one at one stage but went right away from Harleys as soon as I got wind that the T'Bird was coming (but that's a whole other story). I especially like the headlights; not as bug eyed as the std Rocket ones. I'll be interested to see how it turns out if you do it. For what it's worth, I'd probably prefer both lights on all the time.

Do it.

Yep gonna do it and have both on;) I actually prefer the fatbob rear over the softail myself. And if I ever win lotto the fatbob will grace my collection ;)

Sing out if you want me to have a sniff round and see if anyones got a Fatbob light set sitting around ... never know.

Back