dave64

Mr
Ride
Triumph Roadster 2010
Pick up a set of Givi bags today , top box and panniers 41L each bag and box . Good condition and cheap , just need to work out how to fit them now

9AE5B26D-D6B9-4538-94B0-1715D35AE59F.jpeg

Givi make racks but you could probably get a set of the quick disconnect mounts and drill bags, using fender washers on the inside. I've had two sets of Givis on dual sports and they are pretty durable, having survived drops with no damage aside from some road rash

Last edited:
Hi Dave...the top box will be easy...I used sissy bar brackets and turned them around and made up a mounting plate that fitted between them.
Maybe the easy brackets from Tony...not sure what the inside shape of the givi panniers look like?
Good to see another Melbournian on this site.

Hi Dave...the top box will be easy...I used sissy bar brackets and turned them around and made up a mounting plate that fitted between them.
Maybe the easy brackets from Tony...not sure what the inside shape of the givi panniers look like?
Good to see another Melbournian on this site.

I have a cheap eBay top box fitted now but that will go . I have some quick release brackets on some old saddle bags I will use on the side bags , just need to place them right so it doesn’t effect the wife’s legs when she is on bike .

Back