Happy holidays........

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
Ambiguous title....
As a celebration of the Christmas season and as appreciation for the over the top support that all of you have provided Flipmeisters Specialty Products (as well as keeping me out of my wife's hair...) For the next 30 days, commencing December 1, through January 1, 2011, I'm offering HALF PRICE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS.
However, there is a catch.....

You must contact me at sales@flipmeisters.com with your requirements. I have to manually calculate the shipping on an as ordered basis. The website WILL NOT CALCULATE THE SHIPPING COST CORRECTLY. Every item on the site qualifies for 1/2 price shipping, but in the interests of my sanity, I will combine items and consolidate packaging and shipments on a per-ordered basis.

The Paddock Stands and Inserts ship in specialized packaging designed especially for them, however, it's possible to package other items within the those packages, prior to shipment, that will effectuate free shipping on some items but overall, the ship cost will be 1/2 the published rate...WORLDWIDE.

Again, for under your tree, or on your bike, contact me at sales@flipmeisters.com with your requests and I'll promptly reply....

On another note, after many false starts and disappointment, I've tentatively came to an agreement with my sidecar builders to lay the 'glass for the belly pans. I'll be traveling to northern Iowa this winter to finalize the agreement and get them rolling. Hopefully, they will be on site in the early spring and I'm still on a projected price of around $125.00 USD in Gel Coat, complete with polished stainless mounting hardware. Custom finishing to match your bike and hand pin striping (in real paint) will be on an as ordered basis.

The Lift Aid bracket sets and tie bars are in progress as well, with an early 2011 introduction. They will be a much more compact edition of the Paddock Stand for those that already have a hydraulic jack and want a stable platform for maintenance. I'm projecting the price at about $ 35.00 USD plus negligible shipping. The assembly (as it stands) fits nicely in a mailing tube.

Thanks to all of you again for another year of business and my wife thanks you for another year of tranquility.......

Too bad my wife doesn't frequent the site. And it's too obvious if I cut and paste it to an email ...
Flip you wouldn't happen to be on that Jillian chicks weight loss website would ya? She would see it there. LOL :cool:

Hmmm. You have me thinking Flip. I need to buy some things off of your site, so I'll try to get my A** in gear and order before the new year.

PS - What Belly Pan? (be still my heart)

oldsprint03

Back