sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Have a little over 1,000 miles on bike after installing Hanso's tune and Paul's three into one complete Exhaust. No regrets at all. Pipes run a bit hot at times but kind of expected that. Bikes performance level is fantastic. Very impressed with results. Just wish I had not waited so long to take the plunge and get her done. Money was not the issue on delay but did take my time and did my homework prior to purchase. Was pleasantly surprised on gas mileage after Mods. Overall got what I expected. For the money and time the results are amazing. Looks sharp, sounds great, and runs really good. HAPPY CAMPER>:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats! Really enjoyed following your overall Rocket upgrades - exhaust, suspension, tires, etc.

Everybody loves a happy ending...

Last edited:
Have you considered getting to a dyno?
Would be excellent to get some numbers on Paul's awesome system.
Also, a photo or three from the rear with your feet on the pegs in order to see the header to right leg clearance would be helpful.
I think Paul's system may tuck in better than the CES and leave more leg to pipe clearance..

Kind of hoping to make it up to Washington next month and get it dyno from the guy that did yours. We will let you know and maybe have a beer or two. Pictures? No problem. I'll get some taken today.

Have you considered getting to a dyno?
Would be excellent to get some numbers on Paul's awesome system.
Also, a photo or three from the rear with your feet on the pegs in order to see the header to right leg clearance would be helpful.
I think Paul's system may tuck in better than the CES and leave more leg to pipe clearance..

Not my hairy leg :whitstling:

20151022_144155.jpg

C.jpg

Back