Nat67

Rockgoblin
Ride
Rocket 3 2010 roadster
After consideration of respected members views , I have decided to go for the Avon Cobras front tyre coupled with the Bridgstone Excedra Max rear !
Just took delivery of the Bridgstone , after ordering 2 days ago , £160 GBP delivered .
I'm thinking bargain , Cobra would have been same price . Would be interested to hear how much others , especially UK captains have paid for theirs ?

GBP160 = Au$261 - I got mine with a Metzler stock front for AU$300 together in my hands - schadenfreude rules baby!;):p:D:eek::eek:

Some might say you still beat my deal as Metzler stock fronts are worse than Mud in the eyes of some! @Mittzy will mock me now I'm sure, schadenfreude rules baby!:(:(:unsure::banghead::banghead::banghead:

GBP160 = Au$261 - I got mine with a Metzler stock front for AU$300 together in my hands - schadenfreude rules baby!;):p:D:eek::eek:

Some might say you still beat my deal as Metzler stock fronts are worse than Mud in the eyes of some! @Mittzy will mock me now I'm sure, schadenfreude rules baby!:(:(:unsure::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Well that took the wind out me sails ! :(

I take no pleasure in others misfortune. I buy Avon cobra for about the same price, funny tho I buy my rear tyres cheaper

Look forward to hearing how they feel. Is the rear a different section/profile and will it throw your speedo out?

Will it show high so you could think you're riding the faster one with red stripes

Look forward to hearing how they feel. Is the rear a different section/profile and will it throw your speedo out?

Will it show high so you could think you're riding the faster one with red stripes
:laugh: :laugh: shouldn't be an issue , 55 profile as opposed to 50 . It certainly looks like it should be harder wearing than the Cobra , as for grip ? The Cobras are tough to beat ! I pushed mine pretty hard without it ever letting go and I am no lightweight . I'm looking forward to making the comparison !

I take no pleasure in others misfortune. I buy Avon cobra for about the same price, funny tho I buy my rear tyres cheaper
You guys must live nearer the rubber trees ?
I have hunted for months and £160 Was cheapest I could find . All the other R3 owners I know pay minimum £ 180 .
At least I will get it fitted for free ! :)

Back