britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
Heres to American's Birthday. Still the greatest country in the World. Hope everyone has a safe and fulfilling 4th of July holiday. Just FYI. George Washington's boyhood home site is about a half a mile from my abode. They have just announced they have found the foundation to the original home. According to the article they have turned up some interesting relics so far.

Happy 4th July :bch: I will have to imagine what made up the foundation of his house. He/they did a marvelous job of building the pillars of this Great Nation.

Last edited:
Happy 4th everybody!!! Got the day off and got paid for it...what a country, and it's not even civil service.
Dennis

Remember

Happy Independence Day to all the Captains and their family and friends.

To all my fellow veterans and those still serving this great country...... HooRah!

Take a few minutes out of your day and remember that great document that started all this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence

Heres to American's Birthday. Still the greatest country in the World. Hope everyone has a safe and fulfilling 4th of July holiday. Just FYI. George Washington's boyhood home site is about a half a mile from my abode. They have just announced they have found the foundation to the original home. According to the article they have turned up some interesting relics so far.

G:.....Did they find his wooden teeth yet??:D Oh, that's right, I forgot you told me about that in Smashville last year.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe Fourth of July and no one gets their fingers blown off.:)

Me, I'm really enjoying my 4th. Amy and I are very busy painting the rental property, shampooing carpets and all that crap. New renters are moving in August 1st. Hay is a SOB this year. Mow and rake, rain, rake, rain, rake, rain....rake into the ditch. Actually, I did luck out and got 40 big rounds of Alfalfa Timothy hay in the barn. Small squares are going for over 5 bucks each around here and I hear 15 out west. I've contracted 40 acres of clover over wheat. I'm figuring 2500 small squares from that. That will pay for my heat this winter.

Will see you all in Youleaka in the Spring.

Back