HansO/Tune ECU Question

Detroit Dizzle

.020 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket 3 Roadster
Hi, I'm not on the forum a lot so maybe I missed something but is HansO not around any more? I've tried to contact him and can't get a response. Anyways I have a 2016 Roadster with a Carpenter exhaust and Ram air. If anyone could help me with what tune to use it would be appreciated. I downloaded the program and bought the correct cable. Thanks guys

Hi, I'm not on the forum a lot so maybe I missed something but is HansO not around any more? I've tried to contact him and can't get a response. Anyways I have a 2016 Roadster with a Carpenter exhaust and Ram air. If anyone could help me with what tune to use it would be appreciated. I downloaded the program and bought the correct cable. Thanks guys
I have one that Hanso sent me with your setup. PM me and I'll send it to you.

All the tunes are cross compatible with a little cut and paste work, it’s base files that aren’t compatible.

If you’ve a tune you want to use but it’s for the wrong model year I’m happy to fix it for you, just need the tune you want to use and the year/model of your bike and I’ll post a download link.

PM me a download link to the file you want to use.

All the tunes are cross compatible with a little cut and paste work, it’s base files that aren’t compatible.

If you’ve a tune you want to use but it’s for the wrong model year I’m happy to fix it for you, just need the tune you want to use and the year/model of your bike and I’ll post a download link.

You are the man Clav! :thumbsup:

More good info to have. Thank you sir.

Gents

Sorry to hijack this post but I’m having the same problem - thing is I’ve had two different tunes from two different people that are supposed to work but not confident either is right. Mine is a 2014 Roadster with Tors - I’ve just got the ramair and will be fitting it at the weekend, hence the need for a proper hansO tune for it. I did get in toucch with him a few months ago and then heard nothing - Im thinking he may be Unwell or something so don’t want to hassle him.
anyway if anyone can help me with the right tune it would be very much appreciated.
Not had her long and I don’t want to f##k her up with the wrong tune.

Thanks chaps.

Back