Hanging it up...Up for sale!

nice pics on the ad mate. good luck with the sale. looks as though she has had your attention whilst with you. I'm sure she'll find a good home.

nice pics on the ad mate. good luck with the sale. looks as though she has had your attention whilst with you. I'm sure she'll find a good home.

Thanks man! I hope she does -- I was very meticulous with her and maybe someone can appreciate the work Ive put in!

I know you said that you do not want to put the bike back to stock and sell the custom bits but for the price you are asking you might have to.
Trade in value=$6310 Retail = $9020
any extra work or parts that you do will only give you pennies on the dollar back if anything but selling the parts you would get at least 50% back.:confused:

Point taken --- I just wishful thought that maybe someone would appreciate the time and effort put into taking apart the bike and having the surfaces redone properly -- better tires, better suspension, flasher parts, a great exhaust, and instead of going through all the hassle of redoing it, getting a bike that has its own unique appeal -- The price is not so solid, Im always open to Best offers! Thanks for the feedback

Point taken --- I just wishful thought that maybe someone would appreciate the time and effort put into taking apart the bike and having the surfaces redone properly -- better tires, better suspension, flasher parts, a great exhaust, and instead of going through all the hassle of redoing it, getting a bike that has its own unique appeal -- The price is not so solid, Im always open to Best offers! Thanks for the feedback

There are people like that,so if you are not in a hurry,just wait and they will come along sooner or later.
My advice is add some pics which show high detail ,like on a nice sunny day;)

Thinking that myself ... photos look like ' Toads trip ' from Stone ... hahahahaha.

NOt much help to our US comrade but you thought of selling yours in parts. the 100,000k's wont mean a thing and you'll get 50% of spare parts prices as a total sale. Could fund you into a new one.

Back