charlie farley

.060 Over
Has anyone had this happen and how was it cured it's just started being running spot on for months, hot or cold the revs hang at 1800 for a few seconds then drop to idle ,tune ecu shows nothing wrong all settings are fine .:banghead:

Last edited:
Thanks @1olbull in the uk tuners that have heard of tuneecu let alone can use it are like Tring to find a box of hens teeth and yes I may give hans a problem :thumbsup:

@1olbull I'm happy with the tune hans adjusted for me so dyno time is not that important , I'ma bit ocd with things mechanical 30 years dealing in aircraft
it's spot on right or it's not, this is not so it must be fixed . This type of madness is in my family :sneaky:

Got it sorted
reset all values using tuneecu, lots of slack in push cable , adusted throttle stop screw a tiny bit until I got no hang up and base idle rpm , that little screw (I think)
Is a Start point for the ecu at very small throttle openings 1 or 2 % if there is not enough air gap it takes it past the point the stepper motor can compensate so it hangs up slowly returns to idle and goes mad on cold start, give my bike serious crap today very hot stationary traffic and big throttle open roads no change in behaviour from when i set it.
Please be aware this is how i fixed the problem I'm happy to help anyone else but this may not be the correct way to set the idle roller gap but it worked for me a mix of ecu settings and a this physically should do this.:)

Back