BigNorm

Boobie Inspector
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
Is there an electrical connection just for the handlebar wires? I was thinking of creating one if there is not. The idea is that when I internally wire the bars I would be able to remove the bars and wires as a unit.

Yes
On the Touring those connectors are inside the main headlight
You would likely have to remove the terminals from the shells I believe to withdraw the connectors from the headlight.

49523_d2de980a0c07529858c9eccca83bae07.jpg

Lounging by a hotel pool in Hawaii , beautiful wife beside you , blue sky's overhead , iced beer in your hand , dreaming of bloody conduit !
You are one hardcore Rocketeer you are Norm ! :laugh: :laugh: :)

Yes
On the Touring those connectors are inside the main headlight
You would likely have to remove the terminals from the shells I believe to withdraw the connectors from the headlight.

49523_d2de980a0c07529858c9eccca83bae07.jpg

Seems like Triumph coulda at least gave the inside of the shell a shot of paint, too keep rusty water from dripping on the pretty parts. :confused:

Where is a good source of plastic conduit?

WireCare.com | Your Local Cable Management Superstore!

Seems like Triumph coulda at least gave the inside of the shell a shot of paint, too keep rusty water from dripping on the pretty parts. :confused:

That was from one our members in Singapore - high humidity - not sure if they all suffer to same degree elsewhere
But yes, you'd think even the std plating in there would prevent that surface rust.

Back