Handlebar differences

Big Si

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 Classic 2006
Can anyone tell me if there is actually any difference between the OEM Classic bars and the OEM Roadster bars? If not, I am going to have to go down the aftermarket route. Reading the forum it seems to be a common complaint that the bar shapes are uncomfortable on the old wrists!:(

Can anyone tell me if there is actually any difference between the OEM Classic bars and the OEM Roadster bars? If not, I am going to have to go down the aftermarket route. Reading the forum it seems to be a common complaint that the bar shapes are uncomfortable on the old wrists!:(
Yes there us a difference. The Roadster and the standards have the same bars. The classic pull back a little further and the wrist angle is turned inward. To be honest I like the ckassic but most of the people on the site does not thry would rather have the standard bars and the rivco risers. Some also like the honda valkyrie bars. There have been some that use harley bars. Oh and most 06 classics have standard bars it wasn't until 07 when the new seat with the riders backrest and the classic bars came out.

Yes there us a difference. The Roadster and the standards have the same bars. The classic pull back a little further and the wrist angle is turned inward. To be honest I like the ckassic but most of the people on the site does not thry would rather have the standard bars and the rivco risers. Some also like the honda valkyrie bars. There have been some that use harley bars. Oh and most 06 classics have standard bars it wasn't until 07 when the new seat with the riders backrest and the classic bars came out.

Thanks, appreciate the info:thumbsup:

Back