handlebar diameter for grips

Danvitt

.060 Over
Ride
2013 Roadster
I know its a mundane question but looking to update my grips. I measure the outside diameter of my stock bars and it says 1" , When I go to a site like JP Cycles it keeps calling for 7/8 for my 2013 roadster. Does the bars taper down to something else or do they have it wrong? Don't want to take mine off until I have something else to put back on.

Your bars are 1 inch in diameter.
Take a look at the Biltwell grips on Amazon. Only 18 bucks and they work super!

i had a look too...shows 1 inch until you click on it then it changes to 7/8....i have bought stuff from them and the service is faultless...no complaints ...

Avon (made in Texas) IMG_0497 (1).JPG IMG_0498 (2).JPG Very comfortable and look great. Order straight from Avon. No glue required.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (1 inch) metric is how they are listed.

Avon (made in Texas) IMG_0497 (1).JPG IMG_0498 (2).JPG Very comfortable and look great. Order straight from Avon. No glue required.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (1 inch) metric is how they are listed.
+1 on the Avons for comfort. Just a shame they don't do the BOSS PERFORMANCE for metric - and a PITA that they do not make an open end - I took a hacksaw to mine as suggested by Avon!.

Back