420ponies

R834YA (bike plate)
Ride
2009 Triumph rocket 3 roadster
Anyone using the ISO grips on there Rocket 3 roadsters? I want to use them but now they don't fit. the overall length is 5 1/4" where my original grips are 4 3/4" I have the throttlemeister ends on my bars which are now the t- bars chandelier man sells. I"m in need of some help on this.

As you have to remove the end caps to fit the Throttlemeister ends what is the ISO grip length then? Some of the other grips from heated Hot grips and others have a removable end cap too and can be cut down to size - I dont think thre ISO design allow this.

My Stock grips are 4 3/4" and the ISO grip was 5 1/2". Stock grips work perfect for now ,just wanted those ISO grips to work.

I am using ISO grips .... mine have an end cap that unscrew should you want to use anything in place of a bar end

My Stock grips are 4 3/4" and the ISO grip was 5 1/2". Stock grips work perfect for now ,just wanted those ISO grips to work.

Just FYI -
The stock grips can be removed from the left bar and from the throttle body.
The Biltwells will slip right on. I would recommend a little grip glue, which I got at my neighborhood Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki dealer.

For those with ISOGRIPS, are they the black ones? If so and you have the bar ends fitted, anyone mind taking a picture of the end by the bar end weight? I want them, but I use bar end mirrors so need to see if it'll work.

Back