Hallo from West Wales (UK)

Dangerous Dave

Standard Bore
Hallo folks. From West Wales, about fourty miles north-ish or Swansea. Just got me rocket in June 2007 and went to France with my wife on her K1200R. What a bike!!! No end of fun. And versatile, ie being able to interchange various parts, full on tourer one day, stripped down single seater the next. Oops! probably all heard this before. Last bikes where Triumph Sprint 900 and Aprilia Tuono (but sold them for the Rocket) couldn't quite keep 'um all. Now I need a new winter bike. I intent on doing a few more mods on the Rocket (ie tuneboy, etc,) hope there is people out there who can help. Ta Ta for now. Time to work now...

Hallo folks. From West Wales, about fourty miles north-ish or Swansea. Just got me rocket in June 2007 and went to France with my wife on her K1200R. What a bike!!! No end of fun. And versatile, ie being able to interchange various parts, full on tourer one day, stripped down single seater the next. Oops! probably all heard this before. Last bikes where Triumph Sprint 900 and Aprilia Tuono (but sold them for the Rocket) couldn't quite keep 'um all. Now I need a new winter bike. I intent on doing a few more mods on the Rocket (ie tuneboy, etc,) hope there is people out there who can help. Ta Ta for now. Time to work now...

Sounds like a plan. welcome to the forum and post often. Add some pictures of the bike and the scenery. We all love vacation spots, especially minus snow.

Thanks bikrbil for the welcome. Thanks Rocket Ron for the invite, look forward to meeting you. Thanks also to Sidecar Flip for the welcome, sounds cold in Michigan and I agree with the Laptop thing, when I can grab a moment I shall endevour to check out the site, chat and info. Here's looking forward to salt free roads and a good ride (maybe sunday)

Back