Hallo from Gold Coast Australia

Paul Jacobs

Bald is best
Hi, I'm Paul, new Rocket 3 owner Matt Black Roadster.Live on the Gold Coast Australia were often its to hot to ride. I thought you northern
Hemisphere riders would like that.
Just had first service 500 miles 800k’s I asked for Moble 1 to be put in. The bike has come back and there is a lot of vibration and it doesn’t seem to be going as well. Any ideas? I will be going back to the Dealer in the morning.
Have I gone to a fully synthetic to soon?
Thanks Paul

Another Aussie WTF:D Welcome from sunny Florida, I went fully syn at the same time 50000miles ago with no problems, probably something simple causing the vibration(disconnected vacuum line maybe)
To hot to ride? I ride in all conditions but in the middle of summer with the temps over 100degrees it does fry your you know what. :D

Hi, I'm Paul, new Rocket 3 owner Matt Black Roadster.Live on the Gold Coast Australia were often its to hot to ride. I thought you northern
Hemisphere riders would like that.
Just had first service 500 miles 800k’s I asked for Moble 1 to be put in. The bike has come back and there is a lot of vibration and it doesn’t seem to be going as well. Any ideas? I will be going back to the Dealer in the morning.
Have I gone to a fully synthetic to soon?
Thanks Paul

Hi Paul Welcome from Perth same here hot but the trick is to keep moving ;)
Just on the oil I read somewhere the 50 50 spec was better, I know the Mob is a little thin but cant imagine oil causing a vibration sounds like service prob maybe tune depends what they touched, misfire crack or spark plug insulation tracking??

Let us know !

Another bloody Queenslander! :p G'day mate and welcome from down south. Don't feel too bad about the colour - you'll get used to it. ;) Hopefully some of us from down here will be making our way up your way next year so maybe get to meet you. Enjoy your ride.

Hi Paul Welcome from Perth same here hot but the trick is to keep moving ;)
Just on the oil I read somewhere the 50 50 spec was better, I know the Mob is a little thin but cant imagine oil causing a vibration sounds like service prob maybe tune depends what they touched, misfire crack or spark plug insulation tracking??

Let us know !

It sure shouldn't be running worse. Take it back and tell them to fix it. Keep at them.

Welcome to the forum. You can get some terrific opinions. Just remember they are like navels, everyones got one.:cool:

G'day Paul and welcome from Hervey Bay.

Good to see the Queenslanders are becoming more prominent, gonna have to have a Qld get together, work out central pub to those interested for a beer and lunch.

Challenge!!!!!!!

New thread Which Aussie state has the most rocket riders?

Back