Hahaha - I bought a Carpenter bike

Jay265

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket 3 Roadster Carpenter 265
Recently picked up a 2012 with a 265hp Carpenter kit. What a blast! I'm also the service manager at a Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, KTM, Polaris, and Sea-Doo dealership. Ill try not to ask to many questions but this is my first triumph so I'm learning. It's an absolute animal. I've had it a few weeks and have already embarrassed a Hayabusa and a zx-14. What's left in life?

Welcome the site from New Jersey, Captain (what R3 pilots are formally known as)Jay.

You say you bought a 2012, but under your avatar it says it's 2011.

What part of the country are you from and where is the dealership you slave for?

BTW, from one Carpenter-kitted owner to another, enjoy the ride - there's nothing else like The Silverback on the road! img]

Recently picked up a 2012 with a 265hp Carpenter kit. What a blast! I'm also the service manager at a Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, KTM, Polaris, and Sea-Doo dealership. Ill try not to ask to many questions but this is my first triumph so I'm learning. It's an absolute animal. I've had it a few weeks and have already embarrassed a Hayabusa and a zx-14. What's left in life?

Welcome Jay from Down Under,

Back