Punker

.040 Over
Ride
Trimph Rocket 3 Classic
Hi Guys. What’s your thoughts on the Hagon rear shocks. I’m replacing mine next month and the write ups are pretty good. Been quoted £365 for a pair. Are there better ones out there for the same price or cheaper.

Cheers

I put a set of Nitro's on my 13 a few months back. Totally satisfied. Would do it again in a heart beat. I did +20MM but +10MM would have worked.

Only other experience from stock was Progressive 440's on my 08. I know they have newer offerings that are better.

Hi Punker,

I fitted hagon Nitros on my 2014 Roadster a couple of years ago. As you're in the UK give them a ring and they'll happily talk things through with you. Dave is the suspension guru and has worked there for many years. Knows the Rocket well.

They build them to ride as you do either mainly solo, 2 up etc and take your weight into consideration and set them up ready to fit. IIRC they have a lifetime guarantee. Mine came within a week of discussing them.

I put Hagon Nitros on my Touring, big improvement over stock, but I have never tried any of the others.

I put them on my 2016 Roadster before I put a mile on the stockers, I usually ride 2 up, they were sized for that and they are great. No wollow and pretty smooth over the bumps. You have 2 types of adjustments, spring tension and cylinder flow, takes some riding to figure things out, but with only 2 variables it was pretty simple. You can power out of turns strongly and the bike will not push down if properly set up.

Hoopla

Hagon Nitros for me too. I doubt there's better for the price. If you phone them be prepared for a long conversation:D
A friend of mine just some progressive fork springs for a old bmw from them and that's exactly what he said ;)

Hi Guys. What’s your thoughts on the Hagon rear shocks. I’m replacing mine next month and the write ups are pretty good. Been quoted £365 for a pair. Are there better ones out there for the same price or cheaper.

Cheers
Wilbers make some good looking adjustable items to fit the R3 but they cost $$$$$$£££££££ progressives look good as well YSS as well not sure if there any good

Hi Guys. What’s your thoughts on the Hagon rear shocks. I’m replacing mine next month and the write ups are pretty good. Been quoted £365 for a pair. Are there better ones out there for the same price or cheaper. Cheers
What are you plans for the forks? - The reason I ask is that Maxton do rear shocks. And if you were going to upgrade the front then I'd think strongly about having matched front and rear.

Doing the forks is WELL worth it. I immediately gained 10mph in the bends. I already had Fournales on the rear or I'd have had a matched set done.

Hi Punker,

I fitted hagon Nitros on my 2014 Roadster a couple of years ago. As you're in the UK give them a ring and they'll happily talk things through with you. Dave is the suspension guru and has worked there for many years. Knows the Rocket well.

They build them to ride as you do either mainly solo, 2 up etc and take your weight into consideration and set them up ready to fit. IIRC they have a lifetime guarantee. Mine came within a week of discussing them.
Thanks Mate. I ride 2 up mainly. I will give them a call today.

Back