Big Gun

Master Blaster
Ride
Zipo
Looks like a pair of Hagon Nitros are in my near future, a few questions for those that have them.

What length did you get?

Spring rate?

Are you happy with your decision?

6'2" 240, solo only.

Thanks for your input!

Looks like a pair of Hagon Nitros are in my near future, a few questions for those that have them.

What length did you get?

Spring rate?

Are you happy with your decision?

6'2" 240, solo only.

Thanks for your input!
Call Hagon in UK (0208 502 6222) and tell them your details . I got 340 mm (stock is 320) which they said is the more common order for R3. Really helpful and they'll take your order on the phone. From Order to on my bike was less than a week. Am I happy?... See my post from yesterday on bearclaw corner called "I dont know why Triumph dont"

Just got mine in the stock length. Gave them my specs and riding habits. They did the rest. I ordered mine through Dave Quinn

Dave Quinn Motorcycles

I love the transformation. Bike feels more comfortable and confident in corners. Easily the best mod I've done thus far.

I spoke to them direct. Dave is their suspension guru IIRC. Built to my weight and needs. Standard length. Superb.
Black springs really set it off.

Good shockies - Dave Quinn is the best IMHO and do NOT get shorter than 320mm!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Progressive 444 are better.
Wilber are best.

Just got mine in the stock length. Gave them my specs and riding habits. They did the rest. I ordered mine through Dave Quinn

Dave Quinn Motorcycles

I love the transformation. Bike feels more comfortable and confident in corners. Easily the best mod I've done thus far.

Thanks silverr1!

Just talked with Dave, great guy. Put in my order, kind of a long lead time but no big deal.

What would be the acceptable clearance to shorten them? 310, 300?

And thanks for posting this review. It's probably gona be the next thing, you convinced me. Did you install them yourself or paid some place in the GTA?

I've never tried different length so would not know. My biggest item I was trying to fix was how much the backend moved in turns. This drastically improved this issue but also made the bike so much more comfortable.

You can do it yourself pretty easily. For the right hand side I left it on the stand and used a car jack to slight take some weight off the rear end. Hand tools on and off. When you are putting it on use the bolts to push it in flush vs trying to push it in by hand. The hole is pretty tight and this makes it easier.

For the left I had to use a couple of used tires to lean the bike on simulating the kickstand and do the same. No problem doing this by myself.

Back