For Sale Hagon Nitro's, 350mm, 35kg, SOLD

chevy400

.020 Over
Ride
2010 Roadster
Now it's coming in cooler, gonna advertise these shocks again, if no luck, then throw em' back in the box & get another set. Just over 2 years old, done maybe 3,500km's.
$675 new, sell $350 with free shipping within AUS. They come in original box with adjustment tool.
Excellent shock's, I'm only 80kg, I have height but not weight. Should've listened to Moose (Hagon Importer)
Need to pass these on & get slightly shorter & softer ones.

Attachments

• Hagon Nitro Right # 2.jpg
    Hagon Nitro Right # 2.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Hagon Shock, Left.jpg
    Hagon Shock, Left.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Hagon Shock, Right # 1.jpg
    Hagon Shock, Right # 1.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Now it's coming in cooler, gonna advertise these shocks again, if no luck, then throw em' back in the box & get another set. Just over 2 years old, done maybe 3,500km's.
$675 new, sell $350 with free shipping within AUS. They come in original box with adjustment tool.
Excellent shock's, I'm only 80kg, I have height but not weight. Should've listened to Moose (Hagon Importer)
Need to pass these on & get slightly shorter & softer ones.

they would suit a 100 - 110 + kg rider with the 35kg springs (same as I run in my 340's and I got them because I also Tow a Heavy camper-trailer) have you thought about just getting lighter springs ... could be a lot cheaper

Na, I haven't considered that Hanso. But definitely could be an option as they are too good just to throw back in the shed under other boxes of parts.

Jeez Mitzy, I've read about you. Bit of a "collector" it seems. I see you're already running Nitro's. But yeh, my mistake when ordering them. I've tried puttin' on 20 to 30 kg, but I'm stuck on the 80 mark. I see you got the LUSH treatment too, people round here in Busso have a bit of a moment when I tell em' I'm running just over 200hp.

Jeez Mitzy, I've read about you. Bit of a "collector" it seems. I see you're already running Nitro's. But yeh, my mistake when ordering them. I've tried puttin' on 20 to 30 kg, but I'm stuck on the 80 mark. I see you got the LUSH treatment too, people round here in Busso have a bit of a moment when I tell em' I'm running just over 200hp.
I wouldntmind a bit more clearance as i have a low seat but slightly low hagons, i am thinking Wilburs

Back