For Sale Hagon Nitro set, used, stock height, $300.00 shipped

Joesmoe

IMOKUR2
Ride
Triumph: 2014 Rocket III Touring
These shocks I purchased from @idk a while back, came off his bike, from a group buy on this site.

hagon nitro shocks

These are listed by Hagon as "black", but the only black pieces are the ends, and the springs and shafts are silver. You decide.

These are stock length - 320mm (or 12-1/2"), and springs marked "30 Kilograms"

I never got around to installing them, and they are up for sale as he sent them to me.

When I asked at the time, "How used?", he responding, "About 30,000 miles."

These shocks are rebuildable, though I've never heard of anyone needing that, and are adjustable, with the provided key.

Last edited:
Hey Joesmoe, what springs are in these already. Usually it is impressed on the spring.
I know that they can have several different springs in them and I am quite light so a stiffer spring will not provide much benefit.

Ha Ian would be lucky to hit 12.5 stone with a lot of coin in his pockets. I'm 11 stone and he aint much bigger then me :)

@Fenners I just looked, and I don't see any embossing on the springs. Maybe not looking close enough ? Where would one look ?
Usually from what ive seen on the yss springs is kilograms and its stenciled on the coil. Just a number like 150. Its done in ink. Mine are black springs with yellow numbers.

@idk Have any idea what springs ?

On the box end is written "320 D2"
320mm length springs are labled separate because the same length is used to carry a variety of large arsed people :) unlike you, Ian and, myself :)

Turn shock upside down and you will see a notch in the body. Rotate the spring and tell me if you see 32 engraved on the end face of the spring or another number.

Last edited:
Hagon nitros are a nice shock. If you do not wish to take the springs off the shocks,measure the wire diameter and count the active coils and shoot Hagon an email telling them what shocks they are off. They will tell you what they are.

Back